This solar array emulator helps during development and qualification testing. It emulates with high fidelity the behaviour of your actual solar cell assembly as an energy source without using a real solar cell. It makes possible to emulate solar arrays with different illumination, satellite attitude and temperature conditions.
CubeSat specific solution:
- Flexible regarding number of cells and topology
- You can use attitude and orbit information from multiple sources (Excel, STK, Custom application)
- Up to 6 channels per device
- 0 – 19V, 0 – 520 mA per channel
- You can test the MPPT Hardware and the algorithm
- Provides external power to the EPS
During qualification tests:
- Functional test of multiple MPPT circuits
- Determining the power balance on system or satellite level
For detailed specification, availability and pricing contact us today.